Buildings & Contents
House insurance; don’t leave home without it.
Ensuring you have the right level of cover in place for your Home is very important.
Even if you already have home insurance in place, your circumstances may have changed, so it is always worthwhile seeking professional advice to ensure your insurance policy still meets your requirements and offers you value for money.
Our home insurance policies are underwritten by some of the UK’s market leading names, including Aviva, AXA and Zurich.
Benefits may include:
- Replacement items settled on a new for old basis if they cannot be economically repaired
- Contents cover automatically increased by £2,500 for one month before and one month after family weddings, birthdays and acknowledged religious festivals
- UK based call centre for customer service
- Choice of excess payable in the event of a claim. * Excesses from £50-500, except subsidence claims (where a £1,000 excess applies) and escape of water/oil claims (where a £250 excess applies or your chosen excess if higher)
* Please note for these insurance products terms and conditions apply. This information is a summary only. You will receive a full policy document upon application. This policy will set out the terms, conditions and limitations of cover provided under the plan.
For extra peace of mind, we can also provide optional covers of Home Emergency, Accidental Damage and Personal Possessions, additional costs may apply.
Arranging Home Insurance with us is straightforward and simple. The first step is to contact us on 028 9262 9603 for a no obligation quote.
Call us today for a Quote 028 9262 9603
Please contact us for a personalised Illustration.